Monday, April 26, 2010

A Bad Call...

So what happens when the phone rings at 5PM on a Monday? Sales call? Marketer? No...its the Veterans Administration.

Spoke with the VA counselor just a few minutes ago...although they will sponsor me to the Federal Registry I am no longer a good candidate based on previous ailments as well as complications associated with my current condition. The medication I have taken over the past 10 years has severely weakened my immune system as well as my liver and kidney functionality. These two factors made me a third tier candidate versus a first tier hopeful. So much for hope..........

I still have not told the kids...its based on their Mom's wishes to postpone as long as possible. I think Ian has an idea that something is wrong...he senses it. Jake is oblivious based on all going on around him...a typical teen!

Time to go take a walk...



Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment